Review : Purederm Illuminating Arbutin Masque +
FOTD (pikkus below)
* Encriched with Arbutin, Vit E,
Green Tea extract & Tropical fruit
* Power formula quickly clarifies skin
for a brighter look.
* Soothing & Hydrating
Help to clarify uneven skin tones and
lighten spots, fine lines,
leaving skin smoother, fairer and
What I said?(￣▽￣)ノ
* It did lighten my dark spots.
* Make my skin look brighter.
* Smooth my skin.
* Relax my tired skin, makes it look fresh.
* The masque is too thin.
* I don't like the smell. >_<
* Easy too find. I can find it near my house ^^v
"I'm not recommended this to anyone who sensitive
with sheet mask".
Purchase again? Probably, coz I love Beauty Credit
Acerolla Arbutin Mask better. (Review to come)
But this mask is cheaper, so I'll buy it when im on a tight budget.
And here's my FOTD.
I went to lunch with my bf to mall near my house.
I always do natural make up when I go to
What I use :
Missha BB Boomer
Missha PC #21
EDM Buff Fair neutral
EGM starlight glow
EGM Blush Medium Rose
EGM Brow powder chocolate
La Tulipe base
Revlon chocolate bar
Etude house glassade
Thanks for reading~